We are located in the beautiful historic town called Trinity, Newfoundland.
The owner Corey Jones bought our historic building back in 2013, which we carry on from the previous owners to have a restaurant downstairs on the water front and our craft store upstairs.
Our building which use to be operated as a fish premises in the early 1700's. We still have some of the original walls,floors, beams going through the building.
Our craft store is 95% local made, from knitted wear, paintings, jams, wood cravings, quilts etc